Thursday, November 24, 2005

almost done

the end is so close i can taste it. Unfortunatly it does not taste to good at the moment because all i can taste is mucous, i must have been really stressing this semester cause my immune system has more or less completely crashed. yesterday my nose was dripping like a leaking tap plus my ears were so fucked i felt that if i stood up i would probably collapse. oh well just got forensics to do and the law part is open book which is good cause i got decent notes on the law part but bad cause i only really paid any attention during the law part.

2 Comments:

Blogger InsubordinationFreak said...

You poor bastard! Am having exam week flashbacks. 5 Guarana tablets, uncontrollable shaking, slapping own face. Chewing highlighter till it leaks in mouth. Eeek!

12:21 am  
Blogger tonch said...

Aie that sucks, hope it went alright for you. You'll be done now tho, congrats! ^_^ now nothing but diving and Pearl Jam for 3 months.

For my trials I was sick as shit. My modern history exam was half incomplete because I was like.. leaking all over it.. eww it was so gross.

7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home